Guests will luxuriate in their spacious Balcony Apartment, situated on level two and three with views out over Macrossan Street and the mountains beyond. Each apartment can be booked as a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom configuration with a king master (with walk-in robe and ensuite spa bath), queen and twin rooms.
Situated at the heart of the apartment is a well-appointed kitchen and living area which beckons the outdoors in, as it flows onto the private balcony with barbecue and entertaining facilities. Fully self-contained, guests have everything at their fingertips with the added enjoyment of being able to use the guest swimming pool and adjoining alfresco dining area.
Apartments are serviced 5 nightly, with a daily towel refresh. Daily service is available at a small extra charge please request on booking.
Balcony Apartments can be booked as 1, 2 or 3 bedroom configuration.
Choose a location from the left hand menu. Click/hold/drag the image to move around 360 degrees. Click on the arrows to move between scenes. Click the little arrows icon at the top right to enlarge to stunning fullscreen and click same icon to return to normal size.
Interactive Floor Plan
Roll over the hot spots on the floor plan below to reveal images of each room within the apartment.
Apartment facilities and features:
- Located on level 2
- Large outdoor balcony and covered BBQ for entertaining
- Individual climate control
- Stylish bathrooms
- Master ensuite with large spa bath and a separate shower
- L’Occitane bathroom amenities
- Walk in wardrobe (master)
- Laundry with Miele washer and condenser dryer
- Beach towels
- High quality entertainers kitchen
- Miele gas hob with electric oven
- Miele dishwasher
- Double fridge freezer with ice maker
- Coffee machine
- Plasma television in lounge and master bedroom
- Cable TV (Foxtel movies & Sports)
- DVD/CD player
- Wifi free for 2 devices
- In room safe
Size: Apartment is a spacious 135 sqm or 158 sqm including the balcony area.