Monsoon Reef Charters
MV Monsoon is an affordably luxurious charter vessel operating tailored itineraries for up to ten guests to idyllic destinations on the northern Great Barrier Reef in classic Port Douglas style.
Your Monsoon crew combine enthusiasm & generosity with professional knowledge & a deep commitment to your safety, to ensure you dive headfirst into an unforgettable day of sea, salt & sand adventures!
Monsoon offer exclusivity in both guest numbers and select destinations. The vessel departs from The Reef Marina, Port Douglas at 8.15am and return at approximately 4.15 pm. Charters and itineraries are happily tailored to suit your preferences. Overnight charters are available for a maximum of six guests.
Duration: Full Day
- A professional & enthusiastic crew
- A tailored itinerary of adventures
- Full use of the boat's facilities
- Guided snorkelling with all equipment supplied
- Lycra stinger-suits & flotation devices
- Light tackle & sport fishing gear & tuition
- Gourmet lunch, canapes, cheese platter & seasonal tropical fruit selection
- Non-alcoholic beverages (BYO welcome)
- Interpretive reef talk with our experienced crew
- Great Barrier Reef environmental management fee
Our Recommendation: The great thing about Monsoon is that guests get to basically create their own day, which can involve snorkelling, fishing, diving (extra fees apply), outer reef or inner reef.